Interpretation and Definitions
Certain capitalized terms used throughout this policy are defined under specific conditions. These definitions apply regardless of whether these terms appear in singular or plural form.
- Account: Refers to a unique profile created for your access to our Service, which may include specific features.
- Company (referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this policy): Alludes to Eve American Bistro, your culinary guide.
- Cookies: These are small data files placed on your Device by a website, including details of your browsing history and other uses.
- Country: Indicates the United States, our culinary canvas.
- Device: Refers to any electronic device, be it a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet, capable of accessing our Service.
- Personal Data: Encompasses any information related to a readily identifiable individual.
- Service: Denotes our website, www.eveamericanbistro.com.
- Service Provider: Signifies any individual or entity, either natural or legal, responsible for processing data on behalf of the Company. This category may encompass third-party entities or individuals employed by the Company to aid in Service provision, to offer the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related tasks, or to help analyze how our Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service: Pertains to any website or social network platform through which Users can log in or create accounts to access our Service.
- Usage Data: Involves data collected automatically through the use of the Service or generated by the Service infrastructure itself. This may include information such as the duration of a page visit, IP address, browser type, and more.
- Website: Refers to our online culinary hub, www.eveamericanbistro.com.
- You: Represents the individual accessing or using the Service, or the legal entity, such as a company, on whose behalf an individual accesses or uses the Service.
Collecting and Utilizing Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
During your interaction with our Service, we may request certain personally identifiable information to facilitate communication and identification. This information may comprise, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
Usage Data is automatically gathered during your engagement with the Service. This data may encompass details such as:
- Your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address (e.g., IP address)
- Browser type and version
- Pages visited within our Service
- Date and time of your visit
- Duration of page visits
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
When accessing the Service via a mobile device, we may automatically collect specific information, including, but not limited to:
- Type of mobile device
- Unique ID of your mobile device
- IP address of your mobile device
- Your mobile device’s operating system
- Type of mobile Internet browser used
- Additional diagnostic data
We may also collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our Service or access it through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
To enhance and optimize your experience with our Service, we employ Cookies and similar tracking technologies. These technologies allow us to collect and store specific information and improve our Service’s functionality and analysis. Our use of these technologies may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: These are small files placed on your Device. You can configure your browser to refuse all Cookies or to notify you when a Cookie is being sent. However, please note that if you decline Cookies, some parts of our Service may not function properly unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject Cookies.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (Flash Cookies) to gather and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are managed differently than Browser Cookies. For instructions on deleting Flash Cookies, please consult Adobe’s guide.
- Web Beacons: Selected sections of our Service and our emails may incorporate small electronic files known as web beacons (or clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These elements allow us to count users who have visited specific pages, opened emails, and gather related statistics (e.g., assessing the popularity of a particular section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies may be categorized as “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. For comprehensive insights into Cookies, explore the “All About Cookies” resource provided by TermsFeed.
We employ both Session and Persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies: These Cookies are essential for delivering services available through the Website, allowing you to utilize specific features and authenticating users to prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, requested services cannot be provided, and they are exclusively used to facilitate the specified services.
- Functionality Cookies: Persistent Cookies aid in remembering your preferences when using the Website, such as login details or language preferences. The goal is to offer you a more personalized experience and eliminate the need to repeatedly enter your preferences.
Utilization of Your Personal Data
The Company may utilize Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, including monitoring Service usage.
- Managing your Account: Administering your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data you provide enables access to various Service features available to registered users.
- Contract performance: Developing, ensuring compliance with, and executing purchase contracts for products, items, or services you have acquired or any other contracts entered into with us through the Service.
- Contacting you: Reaching out via email, telephone calls, SMS, or other electronic communication methods, such as mobile application push notifications. These communications may pertain to updates or informational messages regarding functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates when necessary or reasonable for implementation.
- Providing news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events akin to those you have previously acquired or expressed interest in. You have the option to opt out of receiving such information.
- Managing your requests: Addressing and managing your inquiries and requests.
- Business transfers: Evaluating, facilitating, or engaging in mergers, divestitures, restructures, reorganizations, dissolutions, or other sales or transfers of all or part of our assets. This may occur as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or comparable proceedings in which Personal Data concerning our Service users forms part of the assets being transferred.
- Other purposes: Employing your information for various purposes, including data analysis, identifying usage trends, gauging the efficacy of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your overall experience.
We may share your Personal Data in the following scenarios:
- With Service Providers: Sharing your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze Service usage and to contact you.
- In business transfers: Sharing or transferring your Personal Data concerning any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
- With business partners: Sharing your information with business partners to provide specific products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: If you share Personal Data or interact with other users in public areas, this information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your name, profile, pictures, and activity descriptions may be visible to others. Similarly, you can view descriptions of their activity, communicate with them, and access their profiles.
- With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Data for other purposes when we have your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Usage Data may be retained for internal analysis purposes. Generally, Usage Data is retained for a shorter duration, except when it is utilized to enhance security or improve Service functionality or when legal obligations mandate longer retention periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be processed at the Company’s operating offices and in other locations where parties involved in processing are situated. This means that your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be obligated to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities, such as a court or government agency.
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Investigate and prevent possible wrongdoing related to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Service users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The Company values the security of your Personal Data, but it’s essential to understand that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. While we employ commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light Law)
California residents with an established business relationship with us may request information about the sharing of their Personal Data with third parties for direct marketing purposes under California Civil Code Section 1798, known as California’s Shine the Light law. If you are a California resident and would like to request more information under this law, please contact us using the provided contact information.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 grants California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services, or applications the right to request and obtain the removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
If you qualify under this provision and wish to request the removal of such data, please contact us using the provided contact information and include the email address associated with your account. Be aware that your request may not guarantee the complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online, as the law may not mandate or allow removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
- By visiting this page on our website:www.eveamericanbistro.com.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to safeguarding your information while providing you with a delightful culinary experience at www.eveamericanbistro.com. If you have any inquiries or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.